Today, I’m going to show the 90+ Inspirational Quotes About Life and Struggles.
In, Fact These are the More Powerful Quotes That Made People Succeed In Life.
Here are the Inspirational Quotes which help to achieve Success in Life 2021 :
Inspirational Quotes On Life and Struggles # 1 “ Difficult Roads Always Lead To Beautiful Destinations ” – Zig Ziglar.
Inspirational Quotes On Life and Struggles # 2 “ We Grow Because We Struggle, We Learn and Overcome ” – R.C. Allen.
Inspirational Quotes On Life and Struggles # 3 “ Don’t Cry to Give up, Cry to Keep Going ” – Eric Thomas
4. “ I’m Thankful for My Struggle because without It I Wouldn’t have Stumbled Across My Strength ” Stated by – Alex Ellex
5. “ Believe me the reward is not so great without struggle ” Said by – Wilma Rudolph
6. “ I’m glad I’ve had to struggle, It’s made me the Artist I am Now ” – Jessie J.
7. “ Once all struggle is grasped, Miracles are Possible ” – Mao Zedong.
8. “ Your Willingness to Look at your Darkness is what Empowers you to change ” – Iyanla Vanzant.
9. “ It’s a slow process but, Quitting won’t Speed it up ”
10. “ Always think extra hard before crossing over to a bad side, if you were weak enough to cross over, you may not be strong enough to cross back! ” – Victoria Addino
11. “ Those who overcome great challenges will be changed, and often in unexpected ways. For our struggles enter our lives as unwelcome guests, but they bring valuable gifts. And once the pain subsides, the gifts remain. These gifts are life’s true treasures, bought at a great price, but cannot be acquired in any other way ” – Steve Goodier
12. “ Your strength will be found when you stop struggling with yourself, instead of thinking everyone is a struggle worth overcoming. Every obstacle in life is a lesson that teaches us, not others ” – Shannon L. Alder
13. “ Whenever you feel a little stricken down in pain, think about this. The knife has to be sharpened by striking and rubbing it against something strong before it can become useful. You are going to be great after the struggles ” – Israelmore Ayivor
14. “ The struggles, challenges, and obstacles that it takes to succeed in life are what makes success more valuable. Nothing great comes easy, and nothing easy can ever equate to greatness ” – Edmond Mbiaka
15. “ There are a lot of complications in life that we have no control over which we leave to God, so why do we complicate the things that we have control over and it is much simpler than we think? ” – Islam Bakli
16. “ Some people swim as fast as they can. Faster than most. They can never stop and rest for long, and they never reach their destination, for they are constantly swimming upstream. But eventually, they become strong, in their way ” – Robert Black.
17. “ People can have the best of intentions when they tell their loved ones how they should be living their lives. But oftentimes, when we are in struggle, we are seeking to be supported, not solved ” – Jaeda DeWalt
18. “ Even in the most difficult of times, there is always a hidden blessing that exists under all the superficial stuff that we so frequently see. There is always a rainbow waiting to burst forth after the rain ” – Daniella Whyte.
19. “ When we face a life storm, our faith is challenged most often by God’s seeming silence when we need him the most. Life storms help us to explore the reality of trust when circumstances challenge our faith and tempt us to doubt God’s promises ” – John Krohn PhD.
20. “ Whenever you feel life is challenging or things are just not working out, review and assess your most important values. This will help reinforce the confidence and clarity you need to improve your current situation ” – Brandon Stanberg.
21. “ We are all faced with challenges at some point in our life, challenges that we did not create. Challenges that happened beyond our control. The difference is how we respond to these challenges. You can adapt the attitude there is nothing you can do, or you can see the challenge as your call to action ” – Catherine Pulsifer.
22. “ The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths ” – Elizabeth Kübler-Ross.
23. “ I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person ” – Rita Mero.
24. “ Struggle is the food from which change is made, and the best time to make the most of a struggle is when it’s right in front of your face ” – Danny Dreyer.
25. “ Real difficulties can be overcome; it is the imaginary ones that are unconquerable ” – Theodore Newton Vail.
26. “ Remember that in difficult times, we don’t give up. We don’t discard our highest ideals. No! We rise to meet them ” – Michelle Obama.
27. “ Because some people see a wall, and assume that’s the end of their journey. Others see it and decide it’s just the beginning ” – Angeline Trevena.
28. “ The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up ” – Robert Tew.
29. “ You can overcome anything if you don’t have a bellyache ”. – Bernard M. Baruch.
30. “ Whatever the struggle, continue the climb. It may be only one step to the summit ” – Diane Westlake.
31. “ There’s nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you ” – Woody Hayes.
32. “ Don’t give up in times of difficulty. Persevere on as there will be an end to these ” – Edward Dunedin.
33. “ In the heart of every struggle lies an opportunity to grow ” – Melanie M. Koulouris.
34. “ Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity ” – Lou Holtz.
35. “ Be of good cheer. Do not think of today’s failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourself a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere, and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles ” – Helen Keller.
36. “ We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity ” – Barbara De Angelis
37. “ And even though things won’t always go your way, I have no doubt that you can overcome them ” – Julie Hebert.
38. “ If there is no struggle, there is no progress ” – Frederick Douglass.
39. “ One who conquers the sea today is ready to conquer the ocean tomorrow ” – Matshona Dhliwayo.
40. “ Not many great things have ever been done without struggling, stand up for your dream, a definite plan, and burning desire can get you there ” – Okorote Emmanuel
41. “ There are better people in the world, do not let the worst do the worst to you, you deserve the best in life ” – Michael Bassey Johnson.
42. “ Life requires overcoming challenges and obstacles of many types. Battling our struggles and fears determines who we are ” – David Weatherford.
43. “ Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are. You never know who was looking at you wishing they were you ” – Anonymous.
44. “ Life has a way of broadsiding us with lessons that we need to learn but would rather avoid ” – Craig Groeschel.
45. “ Look at my success. I didn’t achieve it overnight. It has been the product of many years’ struggle, and every year, my times have shown gradual improvement ” – Mo Farah.
46. “ What we all need to do is find the wellspring that keeps us going, that gives us the strength and patience to keep up this struggle for a long time ” – Winona LaDuke.
47. “ To have striven, to have made the effort, to have been true to certain ideals, this alone is worth the struggle ” – William Osler.
48. “ Struggles are just as addictive as life so when you find yourself on that balance scale tilting towards one than the other, you’ll feel the withdrawal symptoms like you’ve been getting too little of one ”
49. “ Maturity does not come with growth, it’s most times a function of perfecting that balance between struggles and life and learning to be yourself regardless of what life throws at you ”
50. “ Sometimes death is a release, some kind of relief from life. Yet we live on with all the strength we can muster because we choose the struggles of life over the unknown release that’s in death ”
51. “ If there’s ever anything you wanted so badly that you would never enjoy life without it, then let your struggles be for that thing or you’d spend life miserably pursuing things that would never make you come alive ”
52. “ There’s nothing pretty about struggles because they leave you sweaty, broken, and sometimes almost losing your mind but you must keep your eyes on the prize. Life has its rewards ”
53. “ Struggle for the right things like love, family, and your peace because if you don’t, you will find yourself struggling for things you hardly even understand how they became a priority in your life ”
54. “ Make your daily struggles reflect the kind of choices you want to pass on to your children so they can live better lives than you did, you’d be proud of all you accomplish this way ”
55. “ Do what makes you a better person and pick your struggles carefully, because not all struggles make your life any better than it was the day before ”
56. “ Even in the most difficult of times, there is always a hidden blessing that exists under all the superficial stuff that we so frequently see. There is always a rainbow waiting to burst forth after the rain ” – Daniella Whyte.
57. “ My story is a freedom song of struggle. It is about finding one’s purpose, how to overcome fear, and to stand up for causes bigger than one’s self ” — Coretta Scott King
58. “ People can have the best of intentions when they tell their loved ones how they should be living their lives. But oftentimes, when we are in struggle, we are seeking to be supported, not solved ” – Jaeda DeWalt.
59. “ Life is essentially a cheat and its conditions are those of defeat; the redeeming things are not happiness and pleasure but the deeper satisfactions that come out of struggle ” — F. Scott Fitzgerald.
60. “ Some people swim as fast as they can. Faster than most. They can never stop and rest for long, and they never reach their destination, for they are constantly swimming upstream. But eventually, they become strong, in their own way ” – Robert Black.
61. “ When the storms do come; you can only allow them to slow you down, but don’t let them stop you, there will be delays, detours, and disappointments but you have to keep pushing through it ” – Bernard Kelvin Clive.
62. “ A good strategy of life is obvious: When the right path is found, it must be walked no matter how hard it is and the precious target this path destined to must be arrived at by defeating every difficulty encountered ” – Mehmet Murat ildan.
63. “ In life, we all struggle and strive to make progress. When will you know you’ve reached success? A billion dollars is a good sign, but there’s a better one, humility ” – Naveen Jain.
64. “ The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just ” – Abraham Lincoln.
65. “ We must be vigilant, even of each other, but most of ourselves. What my time in the cave taught me is that the ultimate life-and-death struggle is with ourselves. Foreign invaders might kill my body, but only I could kill my spirit ” – Viet Thanh Nguyen.
66. “ You can’t solve anyone else’s life for them. But then, if you see someone struggling with a heavy load, isn’t it forbidden to walk on without helping them? ” – Naomi Alderman.
67. “ The struggles, challenges, and obstacles that it takes to succeed in life are what makes success more valuable. Nothing great comes easy, and nothing easy can ever equate to greatness ” – Edmond Mbiaka.
68. “ You are not alone in the struggles of life. The entire cosmos is with you. It evolves through the way you face and overcome the challenges of life. Use everything to your advantage ” – Amit Ray
69. “ Don’t struggle about the struggle. In other words, life’s full of ups and downs. So if you’re struggling, don’t worry, everyone else has or will at some point ” — Sean Covey.
71. “ What we all need to do is find the wellspring that keeps us going, that gives us the strength and patience to keep up this struggle for a long time ” — Winona LaDuke.
72. Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn’t mean that they will value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least – Trent Shelton.
73. Press on – nothing can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Perseverance and determination alone are omnipotent – Calvin Coolidge.
74. Somehow I can’t believe that there are any heights that can’t be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C s. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable – Walt Disney.
75. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved – Hellen Keller.
76. I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it – Audrey Hepburn.
77. Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals – Martin Luther King, Jr.
78. The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself – Friedrich Nietzsche.
79. “ Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is ” – Anne Frank.
80. I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough – Marissa Mayer.
81. “ The battle of life is, in most cases, fought uphill; and to win it without a struggle were perhaps to win it without honor. If there were no difficulties there would be no success; if there were nothing to struggle for, there would be nothing to be achieved ” – Samuel Smiles
82. “ The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself ” – Rudyard Kipling
83. “ I struggle with reading a bit. I’m slightly dyslexic, so reading takes me quite a while, and in general, I’m not a big book reader at all. And something like ‘Game of Thrones’ seems very daunting to me! ” – Thomas Brodie-Sangster
84. “ Election days come and go. But the struggle of the people to create a government that represents all of us and not just the one percent – a government based on the principles of economic, social, racial, and environmental justice – that struggle continues” Bernie Sanders
85. “ Well, I believe that the depth of your struggle can determine the height of your success. I was inspired to come out of everything I’ve been through and end up in a place where I never thought that I would be ” – R. Kelly
86. “ People choose to struggle when people don’t want to relax. Sometimes it is not on your side. Relax; calm down. No matter how hard the waves are, you will float on the ocean ” – Kubra Sait
87. “ No struggle can ever succeed without women participating side by side with men ” – Muhammad Ali Jinnah
88. “ I saw courage both in the Vietnam War and in the struggle to stop it. I learned that patriotism includes protest, not just military service ” – John F. Kerry
89. “ The search for justice and security, the struggle for equality of opportunity, the quest for tolerance and harmony, the pursuit of human dignity – these are moral imperatives which we must work towards and think about on a daily basis ” – Aga Khan IV
90. “ Socialism is a sacred cause for realizing the demand and desire of the masses of the people for independence; it is a revolutionary cause that advances amid a fierce struggle against imperialism and all other counterrevolutionary forces” Kim Jong-un
91. “ Your personal life, your professional life, and your creative life are all intertwined. I went through a few very difficult years where I felt like a failure. But it was actually really important for me to go through that. Struggle, for me, is the most inspirational thing in the world at the end of the day – as long as you treat it that way ” Skylar Grey
Is there Anything I missed ?
We have Completed Our Discussion about the Insipirational Quotes.
Which quote made you most Inspiring and Changed You ?
To don’t miss these kind of Articles In future. Please make Sure you Follow this Website.